.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jim's Blog

I live in western mountains of Maine.

Name:
Location: Farmington,, Maine, United States

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Ahhh Christmas shopping...

I used to be terrible at Christmas shopping. I'd wait til the day or night before. Rush in and pick stuff out that was terrible and end up feeling guilty that I'm not like the people who do theirs on Labor Day!

Well, thank you internet! (And also my friend jestsetgirl4 in cyberspace.) Now I (she) does it a couple of weeks before and UPS/FedEx/DHL bring them to my house. Christ, I feel like I'm having Christmas when the trucks beep, beep into my driveway.

Best gift this year: Ant Farm! This is for one of my grandchildren. (Ants sold separately, lol!) I really want to plague my daughter LOL. The ants haven't arrived yet. By the way, I do I keep the ants alive between now and Christmas? What the hell do they eat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home